The QCT office is located in Toowong, Queensland.
The office consists of the Director and about 50 staff members.
The office assists the Board to carry out the QCT’s functions across the following areas:
- registration – teacher registration and renewal of registration, permission to teach, returning to teaching, compliance with the Act
- legal – QCT legal advice, disciplinary matters, review and appeal matters, legislation
- investigations – investigations, complaints, compliance with the Act
- professional standards – establishment and maintenance of Professional Standards and related policy such as Continuing Professional Development, accreditation of initial teacher educations programs and relevant research
- corporate services – IT, human resources, facilities and finance
- office of the Director – corporate governance matters, Board secretariat services, promotion of the profession, corporate publications, support to Director and Chair.
The QCT is committed to improving its performance and actively encourages all stakeholders to provide feedback on the way it fulfills its role.
You can give feedback about the QCT via our Contact us page.